Sea Kayak in Nafplio
Argolis Bay is an ideal destination for sea kayaking lovers. Starting from the beautiful harbour of Nafplio, follow the coastal path of Acronafplia and be enchanted by the magnificent view of the castle, remote beaches, picturesque harbours and inaccessible bays.
Qualified and experienced partners will accompany you in all these beautiful trails, offering you all the necessary services and equipment to ensure the best and safest rowing in the beautiful scenic coastline of Argolis.
Enjoy a morning kayaking tour at the Argolic gulf. Starting from the port of Nafplio, we are informed of the kayak paddling techniques and we do some warm-up exercises. Being accompanied by the picturesque old city of Nafplio, we paddle for a while and we “invade” the fortress of Bourtzi, exploring its long history and its marvelous beauty. A few minutes later we continue our experience admiring the castles of Acronafplia and Palamidi which used to protect the city of Nafplio from “pirates”. We learn their history while we paddle calmly in blue crystal water and we approach the long sandy beach of Karathona. We swim in its warm waters and we enjoy our traditional Greek finger food under the shadows of eucalyptus trees. Finally, we walk for half an hour through a lush coastal path and we return to Nafplio full of fun and memories.
Duration: 4 hours
· Full sea kayak equipment (boat, life jackets, etc)
· Expert sea kayak instructor
· Liability insurance
· All taxes
· Pick up / drop off service
· Any road transfer
· Personal expenses
· Kayak tour at the Argolic Gulf
· Visit to the fortress of Boutzi up on a sea kayak
· Eat traditional Greek snacks
· Family friendly
· 2,5 hours paddling
Meeting point: The port of Nafplio
· Sea towel
· Weather will not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
· Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking